Thursday, April 08, 2010

music

I feel like i'm Twitter-ing rather than blogging. Second update of the day woohoo. 

Nothing feels better than playing a Chopin Nocturne in the dark. Nocturne in D flat minor to be exact. I can't remember when i last touched the piano properly...but something my piano teacher said the day before my AmusA exam has stayed with me ever since. 

After i had finished playing, she said, "Now i know why Steven (her husband) loves hearing you play." Which flatters me but also makes me wonder how long she had disliked my playing for LOL.

I think i'll start to play piano everyday now. It helps when i'm restless and it distracts me from the fridge for a bit rofl. 

Today the book "The Lovely Bones" arrived in the mail :) I wonder if heaven's really like how it's described in here..... Yes, that would be nice. 

1 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

hahaha. the piano or food? hmm. the big question.

the lovely bones made me cry.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com