Monday, November 02, 2009

and now we plunge...


into the reality of IB... I guess the 2nd message today is:

1. Do it all. Write everything that comes to your head even if it sounds stupid because seriously, the markscheme has the stupidest answers sometimes. In geog, i've learned to not assume that the examiners know what i'm on about but instead write as if they're stupid. (and then i get my extra 10+ marks...) 

2. Somehow realise that your ENTER does not define you/your life. I know it's going to define me for a while, especially if i don't do too well. But there are heaps of pathways in life right? Right..?

3. Stay together. We are IB and we will always be part of the IB family we have created in these 2 years :)

Good Luck people :) We can do this!


and now i have to return to studying chem so i don't actually FAIL it 

Edit: I'm scared.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

i want you to rain jelly beans all over me...i have a sweet tooth
=[

12:27 AM  
Anonymous steph wang said...

YESSSSS GO US !
i just had yumcha MY GOODNESS IT WAS GOOD

1:19 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

agreed.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL vivi i'll be happy if you guys still talk to me when i get lower than thirty!! LOOLL
and yes the family we are superior cause we have teeshirts!!!
..O.O wait family...like..the mafia!?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com