Thursday, September 03, 2009

i know this doesn't concern you...

...but i have to tell someone! (ie - my blog! )

I figured out my VTAC preferences order !! Although i'll be changing it after umat/enter score is released.

I am still unsure of the order for No. 3, 4 and 5 since i like geog, chem and bio equally and the combination with Law sounds intriguing. Numbers are in IB terms. (ie - 39 = 98.35)

1. Monash - Med/Surgery (RC)
2. Melbourne - Biomed (36)
3. Monash - Biomed science/law (39)
4. Monash - Science/Law (39)
5. Monash - Arts/Law (39)
6. Monash - Arts/Science (32)
7. Monash - Biomedical Science (33)
8. Monash - Biomedical science/science (35)
9. Melbourne - Arts (32)
10. Monash - Arts (31)
11. Melbourne - Science (30)
12. Monash - Science (26)

Okay sorry that wasn't very interesting but at least the internet knows this is what i want and not what my parents want.

I think.

80% of it.

Now i have to wait till mum tries to scribble all over it and change it ==



I wish i could find a more stable career in Human Geography.

2 Comments:

Blogger иah ďєє argђ :] said...

omg your preferences are so hardcore T.T ahh med/surgery is so wow... D:

dw im sure heaps of peeps care about your prefs, so they can all stalk you down at your campus ;)ppl like me :P

11:06 PM  
Blogger OJ said...

Your number 6 = my number 1...Haha ^^ And then my 2, 3, 4, 5 = your 9, 10, 11, 12...

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com