Monday, July 06, 2009

Rant of the Day

Well i couldnt be bothered to post before so today's blog is more a recount of yesterday's events. goddamnit i cbf but then you guys will have nothing to read =O lol so conceited aren't i haha

World Lit #1 -

Finished that. And i got some people to read it and now i'm just editing it and pretty happy with it... and when that's done i'm going to email it to teacher. hopefully she likes it. But i am pretty proud of my topic "The ways in which patriarchy as a system is explored in The Leopard and Paradise of the Blind"..

It was so hard to keep on writing it my god i had to bribe myself with "do one paragraph and you'll get to watch one ep of masterchef online" instead it turned into watching 2 episodes and no paragraph i can't function between 2pm-5pm. probably why i went out to shoppo today.. and then i just cbf anymore and during ads of tennis watched masterchef online...

Tennis -
Federer :) i found it a bit unbearable to watch in the 5th set because his playing got sloppier but yeah i stayed up till 4am like everyone else and .. ye .. started thinking the silence was too loud...

Dress -
fkn hell. fkn hell i went to shoppo yesterday to inspect the sales and ended up raging on the phone to farn/mum/laura about how one dress i bought was now only $99 WHAT THE AFJSDLFJSLFJSDLFJD and i bought it for $220 OMG THAT HURT.

That hurt so bad.

So i was yelling on the phone LOL and people were staring at me yes i have problems just look at this. I had bitchy thoughts entering my head like .. WELL I WORE THAT DRESS FIRST. and ... if the sale was before everyone else would've worn it. and...I'M GOING TO MAKE EVERYONE ELSE'S LIFE MISERABLE BY BUYING AN AWESOME DRESS THAT WASN'T HEAVILY DISCOUNTED FOR THEM. and .. yeah well not everyone can fit/wear that dress too so HMPH . What the hell. LOL

Hmm.. well today after waking up at 10am to go to boxhill library to properly edit my world lit. i went to shoppo for 3 hrs and bought a dress for MHS formal. I feel fat and it's holiday binge-ing i suppose and i'm still not over it.

Transformers -

Finally saw that yesterday it was good who cares about the storyline except i came out half deaf and i want to watch Bruno. And Ice Age. and The Proposal. and Terminator. and something else. and something else. and OMG HARRY POTTER HOW COULD I FORGET HARRY POTTER WTF

bet you that none of you read that

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOL vivi,
ive attempted to bribe myself like that but then i feel deprived...LOL

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

omg that is so demoralising when you buy things at full price and then they get discounted !!!!! :( :(

but don't worry viv, i'm sure it looked far better on you than it did on the people who bought it discounted.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com