Wednesday, July 01, 2009

my daily ordeal...

Everyday i am faced with this problem. The issue of transferring this bundle of clothes somewhere other than my bed. Yes, i have a pink blanket.


I could stop being lazy and actually put them away but i already did that with the previous bundle and look how that turned out... a new one formed !!!

So, when it's time to sleep. What do i do? (No, i don't actually put it away for once)

I transfer it to my chair YAYAYAYA :D (Looks a lot smaller doesn't it ^___^) Right now the clothes are strewn all over the bed. Not a good look except my sister treats it as extra cushioning when she bombs it. My poor bed...

Oh, and i am finally getting my world lit done. Feels good to have a proper structure now. And my arm hurts from baddy if i lift it in one direction.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Steve said...

LOL I do the exact same thing with my art book and puffy fat jumper ^^

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com