Saturday, July 04, 2009

Status of room: Detonated.

I would show you a picture but it's traumatizing to the extent that i am now blind to it. Instead, i like to think of it as belongings tastefully placed where you least expect it - clothes becoming the new carpet and chem papers to discover when trying to sleep. No, i do not do chem in my sleep...

Maybe on the bus... yesterday... that was only once... huh wait that meant i was doing chem on the bus while asleep. nononono

Laura and i baked a Banana and Pear Cake yesterday.


We mushed up the banana and pear first. You can use self raising flour if you don't want to/have baking powder to use with normal (plain/wholemeal) flour.

The wholemeal flour gave it a slightly coarser and more oatmeal texture than normal flour but the inside of the cake still came out moist.


It also had a crunchy outer layer so when you sliced it there was a nice crackle sound too ;)


The recipe was for banana only but we ran out and used pears as well.

It still tasted fresh today, which was good.

I did 3 hours of chem today and i just want to sleep but i have to do World Lit... I'm only like 600 words in. no wanttttttt


If you're feeling crap or bored, watch this. It's Hugh Jackman and Daniel Henney on a korean show. I promise that it will make you laugh.
Reminder: there are 4 parts to watch.

Going to avoid world lit again.. by reading Handle with Care - Jodi Picoult. (James, read it with me!)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

THAT CAKE IS MINE =D

6:27 PM  
Anonymous bellee said...

=O i want cakeeee

6:40 PM  
Blogger Farnie said...

me ist hungry. and sick =[ gimmeh the cake o_O COMPCHUTE ME =D

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg handle with care is such a good book...I LOVE JODI PICOULT!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Stooph said...

My god woman, that cake is giving birth to another cake o:

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com