Saturday, May 02, 2009

I wish i had a drumkit.

So, i'm ditching my plans to buy/learn guitar after Year 12 and buy a drumkit instead. Not sure if i'll take lessons though - then i'll have no excuse for being crap :S

I'll talk about Battle of the Bands later. At the moment, i'm going to gloat over everything i've participated in since Years 7 - 11.

Note that i never did volleyball and hence i should get swimming half colours instead.

Pound Representative: ... lost property person?

Apparently the school captain's list was a handspan longer than mine. Great.


Things to note:

- I actually did sport. (CHEERLEADING, Fencing, Hockey, Swimming, Basketball, Badminton)

- I did too much music.

- They missed out the stuff i wrote in.




I wore plaits today. They went bop bop during cross country. hehe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Steve said...

DING DONG!! AHAHAHAH XD

Dude, thats shifty, sif you guys get involvement stuff for sport == Or is this like on top of the weekly stuff? Ehhh private schools so lucky!!! =p

But viv, kinda...hahaha yes gloating to show noobs like me all your awesomeful involvement ;__; I feel so unfulfilled now!

Cheerleading = sexy dancing =p

11:19 AM  
Anonymous jen said...

LOL GO STEVE

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah. I wonder what mine will look like come next year...

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com