Wednesday, April 22, 2009

school is stupid

Actually, it's not that bad. Yet....

Nothing to blog about lately. Because school ate up my social life and everything fun about me i'm going to tell you guys what i did on the holidays.

I'm that interesting.

- woke up at 9am and slept at 1-3am
- walked 2km home once in jeans and hoodie from George St to Reynolds Road.
- should become a Docklands tourguide. I can even draw a landuse map for you!
- became a qualified swimming teacher
- bought formal dress - Joanne got same one as me :O We're twins !
- didn't go swimming training like i planned
- didn't go see Wicked again like i planned...
- stared at people in State Library
- i don't even know what hw i did.
- drummed
- got an expensive phone bill. great.
- went on a massive shopping spree ...
- bought yummy korean candy
- went out a bit too much.
- cbf about UMAT prep.


Someone give me better stuff to blog about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com