Tuesday, March 10, 2009

guess what "utinam huc adesses" means?

Hungy had this brilliant idea of asking people what this latin sentence meant.
These are the responses i got:

Hungy: ultimate house address?

Steph: gimme ur address

Luindilwen: ...what is the vocab?

lanananananana: o.O

Stoof: ultimate hud address

emily: ULTIMATE HUB ADDRESS

superhuman: jenn is the hottest beast in the world?

sallyannie: Vietnam

steve: I wish there was cake

wongsta: vivian loves latin?

belle: ultimate address =p

Vincent: ...I like frogs?

Farnie: ultimate something :S

Kooky K. Lee: um something here stands?

Nadia: lol iunno, i was guessing whore cos im a whore

Mandy: something something addresses...LOLL

mish: ultimate something something T_T"

James: your birthday? ;_;

Fuzzy: Your wife went there? :S

Sam: some kinda addresses???

Vi: some hunk of uranium in a yellow dress!

Joanne: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Notice the number of "ultimate hub addresses????" But I think Nadia wins for creativity LOL xD


It actually means "I wish you were here"

8 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL naads you beat my end of year 10 exam translation and that is saying something!!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

ahahahha okay i admit my one was pretyt lame :(

So how many people here actually speak latin?

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL my response is so boring AHAHA. i like nadia's though i must say! as if you'd ever say that to anyone in latin though...awww! (except brooke and the pope, but i can't imagine you wishing either of them were with you?!)

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG I WAS HALF RIGHT LOLOLOL XD
Random guessing ftw !

Viv, teach us more awesome latin ^^

CALEUM MEANS SKY ^__^

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nadia you are so silly haha ._."

uhm does that mean...
"utinam huc adesses cake" mean "I wish you were here cake"

O_O;;

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL my guess was so off =S
but i like jenno's one the best...

LMAO "jenn is the hottest beast in the world"... that's so jenn style <33333

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy viv... utinam huc adesses in my bed, so we can have steaming sexalicious intercourse ^^ (and stuff latin... im gonna rant chinese)... hehe ni xi huan ma?

8:22 PM  
Blogger Jesh said...

I CANT POST A COMMENT D:
nice one nice one,
I'm going to remember that and test it on a random 8D

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com