Tuesday, March 03, 2009

windy

I had a stalkerish fly piss me off at 2am last night. It interrupted my sleep with its persistant BZZZZZ and freakn followed me everywhere in the house. JUST WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? is it the anti mozzie chinese ointment you got attracted to??

I ran into my room and slammed the door and it crawls under it into my room..... CREEPY MUCH. So i attacked it with mortein. god.

Anyway, this is...the side of my house. I noticed the different abundance in grass today. Yeah my house is not attractive but at least it's big...? =\


The grass is nice though. I've been giving it to the guinea pigs =)


Yay my organic apple tree. Crunchy but a tiny bit sour. Haha when you wash them they are nice and pretty to look at and hold.

Today was so windy that everyone's dress kept flying up (thank god for shorts) and i kept getting sand in my eyes/hair. ahhhh

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

your house looks huge...well...i know where we're having the tea party...APPLES!!!<3...and shorts..indeed *ahem*...

6:50 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha yes, shorts, kristen. xD

or... could just get nice legs :) and wouldn't care if dress flew up HAHA

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com