Thursday, February 26, 2009

angry

So i've been either really tired or silently raging lately. Actually, i'm not even pissed i just decided to turn issues into a mini tantrum. I haven't sworn this much (out of hearing range) in ages. Well screw you all. me likes to complain. And printer...I hate you.

I need sleep. A lot of it.

Anyway i found some volunteer work i think. i think i'll be playing piano to old people or something. we'll see. since i have to pick up a form on monday.

And i wagged PE today. Again. hopefully i'll be in a nicer mood when teaching swimming tomorrow.

February is ending soon :) I don't like February. and if i ever had a child i'd make sure it wasn't born in this month or in a leap year. ...Or on my bday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com