Friday, February 27, 2009

Into the world of swimming teaching...

Hehe, so today i became fishy fishy again and taught swimming in Purple Level. This means kids who are improving their freestyle and backstroke but haven't learned breastroke etc yet. Oh and they're just starting diving too.

Stuff i noticed today:
- In the staff changeroom, all these funny ringtones go off occasionally.
- Today a kid was like "Are you married?" AHAHAHA
- I think with a cap on, glasses and staff shirt i look a bit older. But assuming i'm in uni isn't that far off i guess.
- Kids are cute. Except for that guy that sneezed into the pool and snot came out. I tried to avoid that area... LOL but he was next to the filtering vent anyway LOL


On my sister's request, i think we are going to watch Wicked again since the show times have extended. But this time in cheaper seats... if dad doesn't agree i'll buy tickets myself and pretend Laura is helping me do my EE in Docklands that day....

When i grow up, i plan to travel and volunteer a lot. Kristen and i have many plans. =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

yay wicked how much are the prices now?

And yay travel. I plan to ditch as soon as i finish exams :)

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...many plans including world domination ^.^ Stalin Style!!!

3:02 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

prices have dropped $10 for each reserve. so im gonna go for the $89.90 one LOL

1:43 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

THEY HAVE DROPPED $10 FOR EACH RESERVE? OMG! OMGGOMGOMG! I COULD GO AGAIN hmmm er probably not but GO! yayyyyy!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com