Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'M BACKKKKKK

...from nowhere.

Anyway i'll describe my life atm.

House Concerts 2009 was really good but i'm still upset that Atholl didn't get a place but i'm still really proud of Leven hehehe. everyone did great.

I really hate hw, and i just realised i have double latin on my bday.
Oh that's in EXACTLY TWO WEEKS btw HINT HINT hahahah and.. maybe i'll have a bday thing on saturday night of midterm. revolving around food again i guess.. but i won't be inviting guys lmao.. sorry xD if i do have one...suggestions?

We got our Year 12 Jumpers and the yr 7s (used to) move out of your way. and yeah time to abuse our power! WHERE DID ALL MY SPARES GO TO ??

I got into Senior Strings (oh what an achievement) and i'm looking around for a new laptop to study in room away from laura

IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE! FOR US!

Oh so we had VTAC overview about uni, course etc. And now i don't think i'm 100% for med. I know i definitely want an Arts degree (geog)..probably something urban.. haha try telling my mum that.. iuno i'll figure it out soon :) going down to careers department tomorrow to figure my life all out =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com