Sunday, March 08, 2009

almost there

What is this feeling? So sudden and new?
I can't stop blogging, or thinking about you
My hands are itching, my stomach is growling,

What is this feeling??
Unable to refrain...
Does it have a name?
Yeah....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BLOGGING!

Without any moderation!

Blogging!

ok i give up with this rendition. (Wicked)

Well, yesterday i helped lead a SONAS program, where you stimulate the brains of those suffereing from dimentia through music/singing/senses. It was like taking a kindergarten class but with less enthusiastic people. I also happened to talk/interact with an elderly lady who helped develop the Tetanus vaccination. Also, her aura of intelligence makes me feel inferior.

I like to read Sunday Life. It fascinates me.

And i will be blogging...
For forever
blogging...
despite your pleas to not..

But i will be
blogging
My whole life longgggggg !

FROGGY !

Oh god ....

LOL can you imagine, 80 years old and still blogging away. What a sad life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The chorus
And I will be blogging...
Haha made me laugh :P
FROOGGYY


nomnomnom!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOLL Vivi,

wow a vaccine that is pretty cool its amazing what old people have done in their lives.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

HAHAHAHA that was amazing viv XDDDD

(oh dear valinda you are just too good
how you can stand it i don't think i could
it's annoying, it's quite tiring
you don't mean to be inspiring
but valinda, we're admiring -

valinda: well. this blogging is my liiiife!)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com