flurry of events
Hello everyone :)
In the past month i have...
- Graduated from Bachelor of Science :D !! One degree down, another to go. It was so hot in the regalia on a 36 degree day and i was extremely lucky to get a blood nose only after the ceremony and the professional photos...
- Completed first year vet. Three more years ahhhhh
- Done placement at a Red Deer farm and learned about velveting (when they harvest the antler before it calcifies and send it off to Asian countries who use it for herbal medicine etc)
- Finished placement at a Boer Goat farm (meat breed) and grew biceps just from clipping toe nails. Some were so abnormally grown and hard that we had to get a grinder to wear them down.
- Shopped way too much.... but i justify it by buying a peplum dress from Dotti for only $10, three pairs of shoes for $85 and all this other random stuff too.... yay
- Got to experience alpaca shearing.. so hectic!
- Started packing for Malaysia and Thailand and also planning my trip to Sydney later yay :D
- Got tickets to Swedish House Mafia :D
- Decided that i want to swim with the dolphins in Sorrento and will do that when i come back from overseas....
- Forgotten my beloved pilates for three weeks while on placement and have started it again... my whole body is like jelly again..