Wednesday, March 07, 2012

lolll...

I fainted during the prac today LOL.... sigh i don't think i ate enough (jonno would probably think otherwise LOL) and the smell and sight of a dead dog with blood and fur was just so bad that it made my blood pressure drop low enough to hit my head on the table and then the ground on the way down GAH. You really don't know how bad it smells until you see it... maybe i shouldn't directly face the mouth next time LOL. Oh and the dog looked just like my one at home :( lol i "woke up" crying and thinking oh my god it wasn't a dream i'm actually on the floor oh shit. 

I think there's a bump on the back of my head but i can't tell. At least i'm not concussed or my brain would be spilling out of my foramen magnum (large opening in the skull that the spinal cord exits from).... Thanks Emily etc for helping me recover today =] And we got to play around with a sheep head today and its wool soaked up all the blood pouring from the back of its head lol........

Anyway haha. Had a strange salmon sushi on the way home... the random black sesame seeds in it made it strange. Am waiting for dinner and it's my birthday soon :) 


1 Comments:

Anonymous Alice He said...

I hope you're alright viv!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com