Monday, February 20, 2012

early or late

- Make new friends
- Learn how to Dutch Braid my hair
- Do a fishtail plait 
- Dye my hair lighter (dark chocolate auburn) or keep the perm. I don't want to overkill my hair
- Go out more but with different people
- Fix my stupid msn LOL
- Start reading again. (Right now it's "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" - Muriel Barbery and i can't put it down)
- Stud my denim shorts
- Become so good at driving to Werribee that i can drive in my sleep.
- Learn something new everyday
- Make those detachable collars
- Get a new job
- Wear more red, baby pink, tan, white and teal. Less blue, black, grey and did i mention blue? 
- Swim at least once a fortnight
- Wear more of my wardrobe and admit that mustard is an okay colour. Sometimes. But will still avoid orange. 
- Continue to walk for 1 hour everyday
- Dip dye my denim shorts/shirts
- Learn a new chinese word/phrase everyday. Yesterday i learned how to say "profitable" in canto (jan). 
- Save money  

I think i'm ready to grow up this year. I don't know - with a new uni course and turning 20 soon, I think this little tadpole is ready to become a real frog now. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com