Tuesday, March 13, 2012

splodgy

Eeh i don't have time to write a blog post about my birthday but here are some pictures describing my life at the moment.... 

On the way to my birthday dinner at Ocha with Farn and the family in the car. Laura was being a poop and didn't want to be in the photo. 

China Red, China Town (Salted Egg Yolk & Tofu and Pai Gwat) I think i've been to this place about 4 times now... not the best restaurant i've been to but it delivers yummy and fast meals. 

Charles tried to kill my brain before my birthday LOL. I swear that "hawk" looks more like a chicken.... HAHAH but yeah i'm kind of sick of this game now... i feel guilty whenever i play it because i should be studying instead. In fact, i should be studying about the simple stomach now... finished learning the compound stomach in cows yesterday. 


We went to the opening night of Tom Turtle (Bourke Street) for free icecream from 7-8pm. What we didn't expect was that they'd fill up all the tables and make us wait until past 8pm (so there would be no turn over of new customers wanting free icecream) before serving our icecream. Mine came in a squishy puddle instead of a nice cube anyway. Although there are a wide variety of flavours such as pomegranate, lemon lime and bitter, peanut brittle and durian, I don't think the prices (and definitely the wait) was worth it. Someone needs to open an AFFORDABLE dessert place but just like passionflower and tom turtle. 


Kanzen, GPO on the corner of Bourke and Elizabeth Street. Hidden in the side of the building, this place delivers affordable and delicious Japanese food. The chefs prepare the sushi and sashimi as you order and the soderling sushi just melted in my mouth (after a very satisfying chew). My Anakake Udon Noodle Soup ($11) had sweet mushrooms and I was pleasantly surprised by the broth because it had the same texture of shark fin soup!!!! And Jacky really liked his cold noodles on such a warm day. Yummy. 


And this is a new playsuit i bought from Jayjays ($20 on sale) a few weeks back and decided to wear today. Since Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are prac days, I can only wear nice(r) clothes on Monday and Tuesday since you need closed shoes for dissection and i don't want to wear sneakers/old shoes to be disinfected/gumboots with dresses or skirts. Well i can but i'd rather wear shorts then if it's hot.... 

Okay feel like napping now. Whatever happened to study LOL

P.S: Jacky and I went perfume shopping today and now i really, really, really want "Lovestruck" by Vera Wang. Must wait for sales.............. Most of the Calvin Klein perfumes are also on sale from $120 to $49 if you want to go look in  Myer.




2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

I LIKE YOUR PLAYSUIT VERY MUCHY!!! the tom turtle presentation doesn't look as nice as the presentation at passionflower, but the new flavours do sound interesting :) and yes I agree, it looks more like a chicken hehe

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

KENZAN IS SO GOOD .. but soo expensive :(

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com