Saturday, February 04, 2012

what i have noticed

Coconut: 0   Farn: 1

I can't remember what i've done this whole week but i finally watched Sherlock! Took my car to service and helped mum out at work. One of mum's patients showed me a picture of their 8 week old chihuahua in a macdonalds cup (in the cup holder of the car too LOL)! Too cuteeeeeee.. And I also had to pay $15 for parking one day (fuuuuuuuuuu) and... I had work today. It's too hot to do anything..... I think i had spare ribs one night? And I watched the sound of music last night.... Oh and i've been exercising nearly everyday. If you call brisk walking in the park with the dogs as exercise....  



A glimpse at my semester timetable. The vet faculty hasn't enrolled us in our subjects yet so they gave us an overview to look at. Thursday will be hell since it's 9-5pm at freakn Werribee but at least they kind of gave us a day off on Tuesday.... if i want to wag two classes that day... and most probably will.... hehe 


And i bought myself a pair of Steve Madden wedges :D Currently on sale from $160 to $47 and they come in patent black, nude and coral. 

Why is it so hot. 


5 Comments:

Blogger Vonny Chui said...

Nice steal on the steve madden wedges! and LOL at the coconut took me ages to figure out what it was .___.' it's so hacked up!

7:07 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh nice shoes! LOLOLOL what did farn use to dig out the coconut? wow your timetable looks so full @.@

10:50 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Oh my it was my high school dream to do vet science! In werribee!!
Things changed oh so dramatically :P
Love those wedges!!!

x x Stace

5:11 PM  
Blogger Silkybow said...

Those Steven Madden wedges look so awesome! I love the style :)

11:41 PM  
Blogger KL said...

Your timetable looks so gloriously full. D:

NICE WEDGES. ROWR~

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com