Sunday, December 18, 2011

St Kilda Beach Twilight Market

walking into the sun... never to be seen again...

I feel at lost when i look at this picture. Not bad, Iphone4 camera, not bad. 

My favourite picture of the night. LOL 

mophair at its best. (note the morphing mohawk in the background)

...and this picture is hilarious xD

success of the night #1: nearly everyone came!
#2: farn and jacky just made it before the sun completely set 
failure of the night: no green flash :( 

10pm onwards: packing up the night market while the remaining four of us snacked on chicken wings and fatty pork ribs... or was it beef cuts

lots and lots of seagulls... can you find Jacky? 

A testimony to the shittiness of the self portrait Iphone4 camera (but Jacky still looks good!). I guarantee that my next post will have better pictures because i used a real camera instead :D 

The wind stole our hair. We are actually bald men. 

Okay, i hope those pictures showed how much fun we had that night and thankyou to everyone who came... sorry i didn't get a picture of all of you but my iphone camera is shit anyway. I need to get my camera charger back from hong kong....... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com