Tuesday, December 06, 2011

sneak peek into my tummy

left: Chicken Quesadilla with range of dips, right: Bruschetta, unseen: Strawberry Sunrise Fling Mocktail

Hello! I am about two weeks behind on blogging about my awesome life (...) but i've done a lot besides working and helping mum out. 

Today Farn and i ate dinner at TGI Fridays and i was pleasantly surprised by how big my $9.95 meal (Bruschetta) was. I also like Quesadillas now! Cheesy :DDDD Then we had Mocha Chip Icecream at Gelare yayayaya

Seafood Platter at Santorini, Hawthorn

I think my favourite moment last week was catching up with people i hadn't seen in AGESSSS at Gloria's house :) But i had to leave early for a family dinner at a Greek restaurant called Santorini on Glenferrie Road! :( Normally my dad would never eat Greek food but he bought this voucher online and off we went... All i can say is that this platter would have been better suited for two stomachs - not four - and i dislike red wine even more now. Good mussels and prawns but soggy calamari rings. 

Oh yeah.. and Laura and i also got locked in the restaurant's toilet HAHA because the metal lock wouldn't turn and we couldn't even climb out the window due to the fly screen so a waiter had to kick the door open... rofl.. What made it even worse was that Laura had joked about getting stuck inside the cubicle and i carelessly replied with "don't worry we'll just climb out the window lol". omg she jinxed us @.@ LOL

 Coconut Cake (and an unseen Baklava) 

It was also Farn's birthday the other day and i went out to have peking duck pancake (and heapssss more food) with him and his family :) His mum also baked an awesome chocolate sponge cake and i wish i had taken a picture of it to show you guys how pretty it was! I even ate the slice i took home for breakfast the next day hehehe... 

<3 

I think that's all for now... i still have my op shopping haul, food adventures and other outings to blog about but in case you were wondering... this is what PLC's patchwork looked like this year! 


bye :)

4 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

i liked this post! it was fun-filled and jam-packed with wonderfulness :D

7:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

YUMO!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

2:32 PM  
Blogger Haus of Style said...

YUMMY, everything looks delish!

I have a giveaway this week, hope you will join in on the fun!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

What an action filled adventure!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com