Wednesday, November 09, 2011

exams = food baby

me like .... lacey/crocheted stuff. rofl 

I think my food baby is due... next Tuesday. 4:15pm to be exact. I can't predict how big it's going to be but i better have a food miscarriage/abortion now or i'm going to end up REALLY FAT. 

I hope i'm not the only one who snacks like crazy during swotvac/exams..... I also haven't exercised since saturday and i feel like shit. And i would exercise right now but apparently there's some crazy thunderstorm looming in on us. It's like the grey clouds suddenly ate up the fluffy clouds and blue sky :( :( :( 

What did i eat today.... random sandwich (why does mum keep putting lettuce in it... and yes i picked it out in case you were wondering, lunch people LOL)... two bowls of soup with bread, strawberries and chocolate, char siu, biscuits and milk, water, crackers and sun dried tomatoes, chocolate..... gah i'm so hungryyyyyyyy oh my god i have to wait 2hrs at least until dinner FUUUUUU  

2 Comments:

Blogger 21minutes said...

It's okay. I get really hungry during exam period too

It must be all the hard studying.. yes HAHA

9:49 PM  
Blogger Spcogg said...

lmao lettuce is terrible in sandwiches.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com