Thursday, October 20, 2011

hope you've been good

Thank god for tension lines on the forehead being parallel to the marks left by swimming caps. Otherwise i'd have a semi permanent scar for life (like the vertical one on my face from i don't know...) I got a realllllllly defined swimming cap line today after work and it looked like i was trying so hard to be boho (those rope accessories people wear around their head) that i just engraved a line into my forehead... kind of reminds me of when clare tried to create her own dimple HAHA xD

But on the other hand, i got awesome wavy hair too! Usually it just looks straggly after i tie my hair into a bun and put the cap on.... so hmm

We learned about mastitis (intramammary infections caused by organisms that survive in the cow's surroundings) in cows and the milking industry this week... and vaccinations! 


I think mum's cooking chicken wings. And i bought crunchy nut for myself.... loving the sweet milk. 

byeeeeeeeeeeee and i love Jurlique. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com