Tuesday, November 01, 2011

whoop

breadth essay: done
brain status: recovered but dying again. 
urogenital lectures: ....i thought i knew everything until i saw the ADSL material for it. 
stomach: full for now.
wallet: negative.
crunchy nut box: disappearing.
mailbox: ...i thought my package would come today but i don't even think the postman comes on cup day o.O
flies: pissing me off.
full cream milk: an endangered to nearly extinct species in the land of my fridge but ONE HAS SUDDENLY APPEARED OH YEAH.
work: looking for a retail job. 
procrastination status: over 9000
everything about the pelvis: understood at last 


1 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

THis was a very informative post!

And lol@the last 2 statuses XD

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com