Wednesday, October 05, 2011

wheeeeeeeeeeee


This song has me literally jumping out of the car. Don't be surprised if my car starts vrooming along to the beat too. 

got this for $30 :) :) 

I am so behind on blogging but i basically spent the last few days of midsem break cramming in research phys drafts and doing no anatomy oh my god... oh and heaps of shopping too ... i exchanged a Dotti skirt for a blazer, bought a Tokito dress ($50 off yay for myer carddd) for two formal events coming up, bought forever new shoes and got my eyebrows done. Oh, and i gate crashed Aa after party (not the ball) and the apartment too. Good times!

and mum got this for me :)


As for my dress and shoes........ i guess we'll just have to wait for pictures of the actual events :)

Oh, and I just learned how to formulate a diet for any animal via four different methods but i need a lot of background information first. So when i have time i will research and try to formulate diets for espresso and cino :) But if you want to try formulate a diet for your horse click here for the computer method... 

Going to watch Lion king 3D tomorrow. SOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDD 


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE THE BLAZER IT'S SO NICEEEEE
-swang

2:38 PM  
Anonymous alice hehehehe said...

that song is really catchy! you got me listening to it on loop, so I'm kinda dancing in my room and stuff...lol

5:26 AM  
Blogger Vale ♥ said...

Loving the blazer, have a similar one and that color is so amazing !
Nice blog, follow each other ? xxx

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

9:47 AM  
Anonymous FROGGY said...

haha thanks steph and vale :)

and LOL alice i know ye.... so addictive

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com