Monday, October 24, 2011

wish list

doesn't this dress look just like emma watson's in hp???? except hers was so  much nicer.... 

Uni is so stressful now... I still have a 30% worth prac report (ib biology pracs are nothing compared to this @.@) to submit and a 2000 word essay to write by the end of this week. Everything is going by my schedule at the moment (i give myself 3 days to procrastinate before i start each assignment) but i've been having really imaginative dreams and bad sleep lately. And this girl aspirated on pool water and puked out pink icing at me the other day at work. I discreetly swept that crap to the next lane with my board............ 

I really like this colour and design.... let's hope it fits well enough for me to buy (on sale)? 

I hate bus rides.... i think i get bus sick but without the vomit. Just hate that heavy drowsy feeling... 


I actually bought this dress for summer on friday. Looks rather formal but it's not. Good for a nice date or something... not a picnic though lol 

Okay, back to finding more research papers on thermoregulation :( :( :( Oh, and we're learning about rabies tomorrowwww blah 

2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh you should buy the tassel top!!!! and then spin round and rounndddd :D

12:24 AM  
Blogger adeliiiiiine said...

OMG!! This dress is sooooo nice

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com