Sunday, September 11, 2011

ceeeeeeebs

Work work work... bought dechlorinating shampoo from HairhouseWarehouse. 

To do by Friday: 50% assignment, online quiz, prac report draft, test. 

Off to make a blog for one of my uni subjects........ oh my god it's due in two days and i had... say... seven weeks to do it????? :( Still need to research.... I won't be disclosing the link here though.... haha

Looking forward to many food adventures this week. 

Father's Day buffet dinner at Momoco Sushi, Hawthorn

Went to IKEA springvale with Farn.

And i op shopped this really nice Tokito blouse for $8 in Vinnies Johnston Street yesterday. Stupid iphone isn't uploading pictures to my computer. 

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh what are the pink things in the large round bowl? at first i thought they were prawn crackers, then fish fillets..

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com