Monday, September 05, 2011

too pretty


Hmm, so i never shop at Forever New but their stuff is just too pretty to resist! I really really really like the first two dresses but I have nothing to wear them too so yeah.... 



I wish Forever New had better sales though... Elaineeeeeeeeee if you're reading thissssssss...... care to share some of your discount :DDDDDDDDD LOL i feel like such a leech. 


Anyway, I'm trying to find new dresses but i really dislike this colour blocking trend going on... at least for dresses. I can't find any (affordable) dresses here !!!! Well i can but i don't like them....... 



Anyway... I'm thinking of watching RENT at melb uni union house theatre next Saturday... Does anyone else want to come? Because it's just me and James at the momenttttttt


I've also figured out why I have been so tired and lethargic lately! It's because i wasn't exercising and eating too much instead (i had jap buffet for Father's Day yayyy)... so today i walked for an hour with the dogs and feel so much better. 


1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

how to find affordable dresses with a style/print/fabric that you like? learn to sewwww :D

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com