Tuesday, August 09, 2011

cakey roast


thankyou pinga for showing me this hilarious vid :D

"ARE YOU DRUNK??"
"....ARE YOU DRUNK?????????" 

LOLLLLLLLL 

Anyway, i learned some sign language (Auslan) in my breadth today. I can now sign the alphabet, my name, numbers, colours and random objects/words.... like ambulance, bad, really bad, accident, fire, truck, firetruck, shop, what, traffic.... and i forgot. We were also given sentences/questions that we had to act/sign out to another person but that person couldn't talk either. It was like an advanced cherades and was heaps of fun but i found it quite hard to confirm what the other person was acting out to me without mouthing my own interpretation. 

We had a guest speaker come in today who was born hearing but severely deaf so needed a cochlear implant and she gave us more insight on topics like "What do deaf people use as an alarm clock? (vibrators/flashing lights)", "What do you think of deaf parents wanting a deaf child?" and "How does a deaf person learn English?" But if any of you are interested in learning how to sign your name click here Auslan Signbank :)

tell me what you guys think :D 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com