Sunday, September 04, 2011

look at the pea stars

Please remember to moisterise your neck and upper chest just like your face. Imagine all the effort middle age women go through to maintain a youthful appearance but to only end up with a turkey neck that reveals your true age. 

Especially if it has sun spots on it too. Yuck. gobble gobble

I went to see a musical at Union House Theatre at uni last night with Farn and James :) It was called Peter Pan and Wendy and it really reminded me of house concerts... because it was solely run and orchestrated by one of the colleges and although it wasn't the best production i've seen it was still pretty entertaining and fun! I especially liked Smead and Captain Hook. I think I'll start going to more plays soon!

And then we met up with Jacky and ate at Shoya... which is where Hungy works !!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

Thanks for vissiting!

11:49 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

eek i always forget to moisturise my neck, usually only when i squeezed out excess lotion ><

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com