Tuesday, August 23, 2011

always hungry

I've been playing Tiny Tower so much (5 days so far) that even my dreams have sorted themselves into levels. Someone recommended that i download Tiki Totem or something so i will do that soon... 

Also had a Marilyn Monroe moment today... i was wearing a very full dress and it completely blew up in the chemist warehouse carpark LOL. I really really hope no one saw or at least that Jonno didn't see.... rofl and then i drove him home afterwards. 

Good weather means walking Cino and Espresso everywhere. Still waiting for my packages....

Was an Open Day guide on Sunday... I gave directions and blew up helium balloons and after about 20 my fingers started to chaff and bleed from tying all the balloons... and then i walk out of the door from Up heaven and this one guy asks "can i have half of them?" and i'm like "er no..." look how much pain i had to go through gahhhh but yeah only now do i appreciate the people behind all the balloons THE PAINNNNNN but yeah it was pretty cool blowing them up anyway xD at the end i stopped tying the balloons and tried to find the plastic things to wind them around.. 

Had my anatomy midsem test today... some of the answers didn't immediately come to me but through the process of elimination i got through it. Was pretty tough in my opinion, especially if you didn't know your stuff. 

Time to do prac report now... which i had two weeks to do and it's finally due tomorrow. lol 


1 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

Omg! I know exactly what you mean about a Marilyn Monroe moment. I was also wearing a full dress and then in just flies up for no reason whatsoever.

Is anatomy dry? I hear it's heaps dry but I've always wanted to take it. :/

(Belated goodluck for the test. :P)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com