Thursday, July 08, 2010

whatever.


Today... i drove. 85 hours 45min now. I also bought ingredients at Box Hill and played baddy with others. Big group today :) Then ordered more contact lens. And bought more ingredients. 

Why do people think "liking" your wall post is equivalent to saying thank you now. I didn't write Happy Birthday on your wall to be one of the million "liked". What did you like about it? Did you "like" my message or did you "like" how i thought of you that moment? Or are you hinting that you "like" me? HAHA. Hmmmm... WHO KNOWS. 

To be a good role model or to go out because i can? If only you weren't so misguided.... whose fkn fault was that anyway?! Seriously want to punch that bad influence in the face. 

......

Okay, i just ate some scones and am watching previous episodes on Masterchef now. I feel less moody now.

Edit: I FEEL WANT TO DIE. MARION IS GONE. Now Alvin (or Courtney) need to win to make me happy again ==' The show is going to lose so many viewers/ratings now i swear.

Sometimes it's just luck. Bad luck.

6 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

I KNOW RIGHT. a piece of me died when marion left-- I FELT SO SHATTERED! masterchef is the only series i have watched consistently in my whole life! and she seemed like such a friendly, likable person tooooo

11:06 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

they've certainly lost me as a viewer!

11:07 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

i dont want clare to win- she seems moody/mean. and callum seems like a really shtty chef no offence to him..

11:08 PM  
Anonymous FROGGY said...

i have a feeling johnathan will pull through because...he can. Courtney has talent but her potential and personality is very different to Marion's.

I like Alvin though.. also because he's funny rofl.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Glor said...

Master Chef Season 1 was better!!!

Exercise weeeee :D

I'm glad you guys came :)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAROONNNNNNNNNN YESSSSSSS
NO MORE RAMPANT FAVOURITISM

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com