Wednesday, July 07, 2010

headache


Staying at home is so boring. First time in two weeks. 

Woke up at 11am. Did some sewing (fixed some buttons and attached a name tag inside my PLC Aquatic jumper to distinguish it from Laura's...). Played some piano... i also found the sheet music for "Today I Broke Up With You - Younha" yay. 

Ate curry chicken. Had a nice takeaway dinner. Washed the dishes. Wanted to cook char kwai teow but... cbs going out to get rice flour, prawns, meat and pork fat. 

Had a 2 hour nap which totally ruined my sleep cycle. I am so drowsy and grumpy it's not funny. Watched masterchef. bleh

Story of my life. 

And i hate wearing glasses. Feels so....heavy... compared to contacts.   

1 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Curry Chicken xD

Haha just don't wear your glasses and have fun walking around with everything fuzzy xP

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com