Monday, June 28, 2010

what a waste of time


Just a few items i'd like in my wardrobe.. you can tell i'm obsessed with the colour blue. Except you need a nice tummy for this shirt and it reminds me of the Carribean mv haha 


This morning was the biggest waste of time - it ruined my plans for the day. I had planned on creating my timetable, going to pilates and the post office, booking an eye appointment, buying bread, walking the dogs and organising the shoe cupboard. Turns out i only completed 2.75 things on the list.

I woke up at 9am to ring student centre to ask why a sanction had been placed against me... turns out that call didn't really help. And to explain why i still couldn't enrol my breadth subject. 

Basically, the system kept lagging and crashing so many times that it took 4-5 hours to create my timetable for next semester. And only for 3 subjects so far. All because of this stupid new student portal. And every other Melb Uni-er trying to create the best timetable for themselves. stupid stupid stupid 


But i'm rather pleased with my timetable so far :) Let's hope my 4th subject doesn't screw it up. 

4 Comments:

Anonymous fi said...

i like the word "flippy" XD

12:18 AM  
Blogger Farnie said...

ROFL i was going to comment about the word flippy xD

mm tied up chambray shirt. cant wait to see you in that ;D

i like your style =]

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

farn is dirty boy
then again im dirty too
i like the flippy skirt
:)
buy it
then wear it for me
even better..wear nothing at all for me
:)

3:43 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com