Thursday, June 24, 2010

froggy ♥ bubby


Today i went to Farn's house :) 

Windy yay. Playground yaya. Ladder in new tights sigh. Walked around a lot blah. Ate stuff. Squishy tanbark. 



 Got dropped off at Nunawading. 902 home. Walked the last km. Walked Espresso. Chased dog next door. 


And thennnnnnnn.... came home to help Laura bake a carrot cake

She looks so pale and my right eye is freaky... LOL 

I watched Prince of Persia the other day. The leading lady is so pretty. And i also bought 16 Dolmades (because they were on sale ...25c each!), twiggy sticks, marshmallows and lots and lots of chocolate to eat with Sav. 

And i'm getting fat. 

All of my mum's patients think i am still in high school. Whyyyyyyy I am a big girl now :( 


I think i will buy that Bardot blazer... even though it is a new arrival and $99.95 ==' Helping mum out 3 times a week can't account for nothing right...? gah 

1 Comments:

Blogger Savvi said...

cho-co-late!!!
too much junk food *sigh...

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com