Tuesday, June 22, 2010

body jam


Sooo... today i learned reverse parking. Then i made myself a nice lunch with a fried eggy on top and did some sewing. I think i'll start french knitting again... it was my favourite class activity in grade 2! I remember one day my year 10 buddy didn't come and i was sooooooo sad :( 

And then.. i washed the dishes, cleaned the bench, vacuumed the house (it takes forever) and then went to a BodyJam session at Aquarena at night :)

And now... i feel like chocolate. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Reverse parking nice =)

French knitting make something for the doggie :D

haha BodyJam sessions sounds pretty fun xD

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com