Saturday, July 17, 2010

life


Is today Saturday or Sunday... i forgot. Saturday right... LOL every day feels like the weekend now. Just one more week left till uni bahahaha unlike some of you unlucky people xD

T h u r s d a y: Had lunch with Katherine, Linh, Evonne and Janet :) Went japanese dessert hunting and i met Farn afterwards to watch Toy Story 3 (yes finally shush ...) I WANT A "PEAS IN A POD" PLUSHIE TOY !!GIGANTIC ONE WHEEEEEEE


F r i d a y: Helped out at mum's work and also went to Savers. Savers is a gigantic op shop and i bought a white, floaty top and a navy blazer for only $17 yay :) Again... don't know where the camera is so no pictures yet :( Which is a pity because i am quite proud of my purchases rofl. They're a bit big but that's okay! Guests from HK also came over and i highly recommend the restaurant Basil Leaf along High Street in Preston. Thai/Vietnamese cuisine. 

S a t u r d a y: My new shampoo smells really good yay. Today i baked a Banana and Strawberry Yoghurt Cake! It's a bit sweet but the consistency is good. Also went out for hot pot and yeah... now here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm eating yoghurt as I read.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com