Sunday, July 11, 2010

hoo

Sharkfin soup. Always wondering. Waterhorse & The Notebook on tv today. Eyes lacking oxygen. Rachel McAdams is unbelievably pretty. 

How does my life look in 5, 10 even 30 years? Driving. 87 hours now. Raspberry and dark chocolate muffins. 

I can't even tell if i'm dreaming or facing reality when i sleep now. Piano. Today was so windy it left me net-less for 2 hours. 

I applied for a few things today. Mum is going to be so mad at me. I don't even know what i should be doing. 

When i wake up in the mornings my eyelids are glued together so tightly i don't even know why - is it a condition or am i not ready to face some things?  

2 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Melbourne Uni starts later you still have time to fix your sleeping patterns xD Haha in saying that mine isn't much better.

Raspberry and dark chocolate muffins YUMMYYY!!!!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Savvi said...

i was watching waterhorse the same time as other movie, and half the time i was like wth just happened?

life in a few years? don't go there. it's way to scary to think about.

and i simply don't want to get out of bed in the mornings. simple as that. xD

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com