Friday, July 09, 2010

i am marvelous


I really enjoy looking at this picture. There's something about the blue against the brown and it makes me jealous of most brunettes. 

I went to Farn's house today. Happy 14 Months :) 

Finally gave him his 1 year anniversary gift rofl. FROG NINJA T-SHIRT YAHHH. Me is glad you like it :) And it was funny watching him eat moosh all day. I've never had pumpkin soup with toast before - only buns. I also had congee there and when i got home for dinner too :) 




Just thought i'd show some different pictures as well. Not always the nice pretty pictures haha.

This is the first xray after Espresso fractured her foreleg. Looks nasty eh?

I am still upset that Marion was eliminated from the Masterchef competition. I am hoping they bring her back somehow because no one else deserves the title more than she does. The others have talent but they don't have her spark and potential.




And this... is after 6 weeks of healing. The white lines are the screws.

I just vacuumed the whole house (omg... took me 1 hour or more... so much area to cover gees).

I feel like an apple pie. Therefore i will go buy Granny Smiths and lard on the weekend and hopefully some lye water for something else.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farn's a ninja.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com