Wednesday, June 16, 2010

alive

Christmas Holidays 2009 in Toronto, Canada
cousins

This is what i want to do right now. Snowboard or ski down a mountain. Perfect weather combined with a hot shower, hot chocolate and a good movie. 

Today i occupied myself pretty well. Helped mum at work till 6:30pm and met really interesting people who recognized me despite last seeing me 16 years ago. Then i went to a Body Attack class (really fun - aerobic/dance) and i feel so good right now after that workout. 

I went to Pilates yesterday and apparently Edi's mum was in the same class too. rofl. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow so i think i won't go to a class...... Wait. I have to swim after little kids in work tomorrow. 

==' hehe 

1 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Ohh sounds like sooo sooo much fun xD

Badminton, I'm SO there after exams =)

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com