Thursday, June 17, 2010

Now it's Up to You

It well may be 
that we will never meet again in this lifetime.
So let me say before we part
So much of me, is made of what i learned from you
You'll be with me -
like a handprint on my heart. 
And now whatever way our stories end,
You know you have rewritten mine
by being my friend. 

- "For Good", Wicked Musical 

Well it seems a lot of people are not interested in seeing West Side Story Musical with me sometime between 19 August - 3 October this year :(

Therefore, James and i will have a splendid time together instead and if you 100% want in then you'll have to tell me before i make bookings later in the semester :) Since Swotvac/exams come up from 20 Sept onwards we are looking at earlier dates to see it. 

Edit: 


This video is a bit long but i think it's worth every second. (i like the beginning and end) Can you even imagine graduating from university just yet?  

2 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Like that quote =)

Haha Westside story maybe

One sem not even over yet but, graduating it'll be one day =)

10:44 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

graduating...meh...i don't think we've even seen college life yet. well hopefully not LOL...west side story. hmm.. how much? ^^

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com