Friday, June 04, 2010

baby rumpa pum pum

Highly recommended song: "Drumma Boy - Justin Ellis" good beat :D

Today involved some quality vivikoo time today :) I accompanied Vincent (check out his blog) to hand out job resumes at shoppo. Then we went to Monash uni and i did physics. And thanks for explaining simple stuff to me Farn :D

I should've started studying physics seriously ages ago. And now no subject has ever made me feel so dumb. But i figured i can still get Credit overall even if i just pass the exam. 

On the other hand, I love you Farn :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beat it like a drum, baby, rumpa pum pum. (Y)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Glor said...

Hope you get a job or two or three XP then I can see you when I go shopping xD

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com