Monday, May 31, 2010

i need a second job


Hello peoples :) 

I was browsing Forever New online today... this dress is cute. 

Although i want to see a close up of those heels..  







I really like the shade of her blue jeans. Her cardigan is nice too except.... the price isn't =(




And i still want this dress... even though it's probably part of the old stock now. But that means it will show up in DFO etc right?? 

I don't know i have to restrain myself from shopping till next friday when my exams are over :)

(and i actually studied a bit today hehehe) 



I like the loosely folded collar whatever you call it.. part of her dress. LOL i wasn't meant to be a fashion blogger.. just look at my terrible wording. 
  
Can't even get the terms right xD

...or maybe i'm just fob. nooooooo 



Haha okay i go now. Back to stupid biology.  

4 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL vivi!! i do like the sade of those jeans! but...they look very restrictingand the dress you want is pretty but same with the bag and shoes. the last dress..honestly i like the wierd stripes and the cut too!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

it's called a cowl neck!!
forever new shud have pics of all their stock on their website, not just a selection of their collection (we may have had a conversation about this before LOL)

11:22 PM  
Blogger adeliiiiiine said...

OMG!
The things you like are just exactly what I like when I browse the Forever New website as well
LoL
maybe we have similar fashion taste?

11:11 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

ahahaha maybe :)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com