Wednesday, May 26, 2010

imprinted

don't you think she looks a BIT like anne hathaway? (lol reminds me of Alice in Wonderland)

I was so naive. 
I thought it would be like high school again -
or at least this part. 

Others told me from the start
that they 
would be leaving end of 
semester.

But then i met you and you and you. 
And I thought
that our lives would continue 
to grow into each others.
For at least more than a semester... 
even till the end of three
years.

And now you tell me you are going. 

This is not like high school. 
Why did i ever assume it was. 

Sad smiley face. 
Good luck pursuing your dreams overseas
people. 

I hope we meet again. 
(Because msn & facebook do not suffice.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

vivi just think...who ever leaves can be replaced!!!you need optimism!!!...anyway...totally envious of those escaping overseas. surely memory suffices and a healthy desire for future leads you on.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Glor said...

Yah, they could be replace but, for the mean time it empty and may not be ever be filled in the way as it was before =="

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com