Sunday, May 30, 2010

hip song

"I want you to know
If the sky fell tomorrow
If the sun didn't bother to show
Here's where i want to be"

- Today was pretty chill.
- Last night i was scaring myself with the unpredictability of death. Not good. 
- I am grateful for toilet paper. I've run out and now have to use up my tissue box. If that runs out i'll have to scrunch up scrap paper then o.O LOL
- I don't normally like dark chocolate but Lindt Blueberry Intense dark chocolate now has its place in my room...

This is hip song rock tonight.
It is too hot. 
Now it is too cold. 


Today i was bored so i dressed up and walked around in heels. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

...Why don't you go buy more toilet paper?

Dark chocolate is the best. I want to have some dark chocolate Toblerone. Have you tried them?

8:59 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

hahaha ye i went to buy more xD

rofl no neve heard of dark choc toblerone... o.O

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com