Sunday, April 04, 2010

distressed

So i was going to post a brilliant update for you guys.... it involved how to ripen avocados using ethylene + brown paper bags.... how to grow cannabis (cool stuff you learn in bio and chem)... Asean lounge night.... making chocolate hot cross buns...me being cool.... 

Except i can't bring myself to do it. I feel like i'm sitting at the bottom of a well and people are slowly taking away my inspiration - the water. Or maybe it's because i can only look up as i slowly "drown"... wait wth

That was a bad analogy. I don't even know what it means... But i don't really mind sitting alone for a bit for now....

Something's made me upset but i still don't understand why. 

I need my Ps. I want to drive far, far away and sit on top of a hill and look at the stars. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com