Sunday, March 28, 2010

Need You Now

Seeing no one else post makes me less motivated to do the same. But i actually have something to say today. 

On Friday, we made fireflies' butts glow in bio prac :) We also examined an ant's butt and head under a microscope while waiting for our turn. 

I went driving twice today. So i am now on... nearly 52 hours :D Had to wake up at 8am for driving with instructor..who is also my mum's patient so yay discounts... and we just kept doing u turns and i was so tired that i didn't notice i was driving 40km/hr in a 60km/hr zone. Usually i have to force myself to brake from 70km/hr to 60km/hr. 

But it's okay. I went driving again in the afternoon but with dad and i was more alert too. We drove to Coburg to visit one of mum's clinics and then to Latrobe Uni in Bundoora. Then we did a lot of parking and i swear a car was stalking us for some time. But it's okay just went zooooooooom and i lost him :) I love Sunday traffic. 

I'm finally getting photosynthesis. Photorespiration...Rubisco...C4 plants... YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MY BRAIN NOW. 

From now on Photosystem 1 and 2 will now be referred to as PS1 and PS2 (play station 1&2) in my head thanks to James :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOL im sure your bio teachers will be glad to know your relating their subject to video games!
sorry i havent blogged...i dont know what to say...
im glad that you have a problem with speeds...i do too ^^...but i also have this problem with swerving...O.o who knows...only time will tell...im sure we'll be fine!!

10:16 PM  
Blogger OJ said...

Bloody Rubisco practical. I will never ever look at silverbeet the same way again.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous jenq said...

hehe i see you like my song :D

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com