Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Red Diary

I went to a pilates class today and felt like sleeping halfway through it. So tired today for some reason. Except the mat smelled like feet (no wonder the pro people bring their own) and i didn't want to offend the instructor who was 1m infront of me. The usual instructor wasn't there today and this woman was really...muscly. Her ass also looks strange.

Okay my leg just twitched this is not good. 


I bought a new leather diary from Pepe's Paperie because i don't like the one Melb Uni gave us. I went to Kikki.k first but they're too expensive and some have useless pages in them and this other (also expensive store ==') had a 20% off discount on 2010 diaries so yippee! I got a red one for a change. 

I just watched 2 hours straight of tv. Oh my god my eyes my brain my everything I FEEL LIKE A BLOB. 

It took me so long to connect to the Optus Customer Service. For 10min i was talking to the answering machine and insulting it. But then i finally got transferred to a real person because it couldn't understand if i was saying "yes" or "no". BLEH 

And...i'm too lazy to describe what i did yesterday. But Poh's Kitchen is on ABC in exactly 34min! SO I WILL BE WATCHING THAT. byebyeeeeeee

Edit: omg i haven't eaten instant noodles in a very long time. this tastes sooooooooooo good :D 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com