Sunday, November 08, 2009

zoom in. click on it

Edit: People with hayfever...STAY AWAY FROM ME. This is my pet peeve. I cannot stand it when people sneeze 7 times in a row. 3 times is okay. More than 5 and i won't be standing anywhere near you until you've recovered. 

I know this sounds mean but i hate it. Just like how some people can't tolerate rudeness or spitting at all. ......I just realised that everyone suffers either way during Spring/Summer. You either have a sore nose and red eyes or you have to put up with people like my dad who sneeze so the whole neighbourhood can hear. fkn hell 

3 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

YAY
Lesser Economically Developed Country!!! go yr 10 geog!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

VIV YOU ARE SO COOL AND YOUR NOTE IS GREAT

is raisin toast with avocado nice?? i assume that's what you meant, right? usually i just eat avocado toast and raisin toast with butter but maybe i should try combining them!

...lol viv imagine if someone hated blood noses as much as you hate sneezing. gosh somehow that's really hard to imagine...

4:28 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

yep avocado on top of raisin toast... ive never had.. actual avocado toast though o.O

i've had tomato bread in shanghai with my host family though

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com