Friday, November 06, 2009

toffee apple

Today is a good day. Paper 2 maths was good although i barely finished in time - they really need to give us 15 more min. I hope it will push up my Paper 1... 

This is my list of things to do after exams:

- start swimming teaching again and apply at Aquarena as well 

- get a second job in Borders because i feel like it

- start driving again

- go to the beach 

- go to a hundred parties

- have a good time in HK, Canada and USA

- eat every hour (who wants to come eat buffets with me?)

- Disney, Pokemon & FRIENDS marathon/sleepover

- shop shop shop

- hide chemistry, maths, latin etc forever. 

- i should really lose weight shouldn't i/get fit. okay i'll try but i cbf atm 

- buy a nice dress

- go out to eat in all those cafes/bistros i read in newspapers. sigh (if i ever find them that is)

- No, i am not selling my books. My notes are even more valuable.


Yay my next exam is on tuesday so a 3 day break. I have 3 subjects next week and the phone keeps ringing WHO IS THIS STOP CALLING ME 

Edit: i hate being plagued by silly mistakes or errors i'm not aware of. so rushed at end of exam today didn't really get to check i just assumed i got them right because i did the first 7 questions rather slowly. whatever. it's done. 

NO MORE MATHS !!!!!!!!!!!! (except statistic in biology.........)

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

GREAT!!! we can do half those things together..count me in for pokemon!!! and a nice dress and lose weight and eat every hour!!
of course the beach and jobs !!!! what is summer for!???!

1:31 PM  
Blogger wensi☆ said...

...LOL lose weight + eat every hour = undefined :x

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com